Sep 15, 2014,
- Fitch cuts 2014 gaming revenue growth forecastNow expects growth of only 4 pct as takings from VIP gaming fall by 15 pct
- SJM employees to hold another demonstrationIntend to march to Lisboa and Grand Lisboa to press demand for higher pay
- Estate agents think housing prices will cool in H2Some think rise in prices will slow, while others think prices will fall
- Govt receives 11 bids for Barra transport projectWill invite bids for construction of Barra LRT station within a few months
- Provident fund yield now 0.17 pct, govt saysCompared with yields of 0.12 pct to 0.24 pct in the fund’s first few years
- APEC aims for better air connections among membersTourism ministers mean to come up with a plan during their meeting in Macau
MB VideoBusiness Awards of the Year – Cable TV Business Awards of the Year – Teaser
Inside Macau Business
Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage.
“For every restaurant there’s a reason” Restaurateur Rainer Becker has invigorated the culinary markets in both the East and West.
A place to hang your hat Macau does not have the typical serviced apartments that most expats desire.
A day in the office In Macau, Chinese, American, Portuguese and Japanese companies still adopt different approaches to management, even though such differe
Beijing shockwaves President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption policy hit a new high after it was confirmed that the retired member of Politburo Standing Commi
Keep your powder dry We’ve all heard about 2014: a choppy, bumpy performance, UnionPay and junket crackdowns, record drops in gaming shares, the VIP take ta
The MagazineCurrent Issue | August 2014 Subscribe
- Sands China takes lead in casino gaming market Pushes SJM Holdings, hampered by less revenue from VIPs, into second place
- Fitch cuts 2014 gaming revenue growth forecast Now expects growth of only 4 pct as takings from VIP gaming fall by 15 pct
- Challengers tipped to shrink VIP gaming in Macau UBS says other Asian casinos may reduce city’s junket market by 4-5 pct
- Kam Pek Paradise prepares for new smoking rules Casino operator’s boss hopes premises are ready by the October 6 deadline
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong
- Effie Forum – ‘Open your Mind to the Digital World’
- Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) conference is held on 11-13 August, 2014
- Thailand Hotel Investment Conference Receives Record Numbers of Overseas Registrations for
Voting PollWhat are your expectations for the gross gaming revenue growth of Macau’s gaming industry in 2014?