Sep 3, 2014,
- Shun Tak hotel joint venture tries Taipei firstArtyzen CitizenM Asia to manage a 260-room hotel built by Keppel Land arm
- Chinese Estates ex-chairman acquiring La ScalaBuys the housing project on land that a court says he obtained by bribery
- Sterne Agee cuts 2014 casino revenue forecastStockbroker predicts years of gaming market growth will ensue in due course
- August airport passenger throughput breaks recordAirlines due to begin services to and from Tianjin, Phnom Penh in September
- LT Game, IGT concept to debut at Macao Gaming ShowGaming equipment makers to show offering called the Total Casino Solution
- Govt adviser thinks home prices will ease soonEddie Wong says govt must increase housing supply to meet public demand
MB VideoBusiness Awards of the Year – Cable TV Business Awards of the Year – Teaser
Inside Macau Business
Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage.
“For every restaurant there’s a reason” Restaurateur Rainer Becker has invigorated the culinary markets in both the East and West.
A place to hang your hat Macau does not have the typical serviced apartments that most expats desire.
A day in the office In Macau, Chinese, American, Portuguese and Japanese companies still adopt different approaches to management, even though such differe
Beijing shockwaves President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption policy hit a new high after it was confirmed that the retired member of Politburo Standing Commi
Keep your powder dry We’ve all heard about 2014: a choppy, bumpy performance, UnionPay and junket crackdowns, record drops in gaming shares, the VIP take ta
The MagazineCurrent Issue | August 2014 Subscribe
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong BVI: Pivoting to Asia – The Pathway to New Opportunities For too long the Asian Of
- Aquis Group registers its brands in Macau But casino developer is reticent about any plan to enter the Macau market
- Wynn Macau doubles its 2014 budget for design work Revamping one casino-resort and building another costs more than it thought
- Grand Lisboa croupiers threaten industrial action SJM Holdings staff intend to refuse to open chip floats, so preventing play
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong
- Effie Forum – ‘Open your Mind to the Digital World’
- Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) conference is held on 11-13 August, 2014
- Thailand Hotel Investment Conference Receives Record Numbers of Overseas Registrations for
Voting PollWhat are your expectations for the gross gaming revenue growth of Macau’s gaming industry in 2014?