Sep 22, 2014,
- Casinos accused of trying to dodge smoking curbsUnion says they are adding more VIP rooms, where smoking will be allowed
- Ex-employee’s suit against Sands China boss failsCourt denies Israeli’s claim to 12 pct of Adelson stake in casino operator
- Only 14,000 new homes on Hengqin due to hit marketMost will be in Shizhimen Business District, Integrated Services District
- Consul-general keen on more US-Macau businessUS diplomat says his job is as much about relations with Macau as Hong Kong
- Mainland VIP gamblers bypassing Macau casinosCorruption crackdown at home drives high-rollers further afield to gamble
- Holiday reform tipped to benefit Macau tourismResearch house says annual leave for mainlanders would make visiting easier
MB VideoBusiness Awards of the Year – Cable TV Business Awards of the Year – Teaser
Inside Macau Business
Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage.
“For every restaurant there’s a reason” Restaurateur Rainer Becker has invigorated the culinary markets in both the East and West.
A place to hang your hat Macau does not have the typical serviced apartments that most expats desire.
A day in the office In Macau, Chinese, American, Portuguese and Japanese companies still adopt different approaches to management, even though such differe
Beijing shockwaves President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption policy hit a new high after it was confirmed that the retired member of Politburo Standing Commi
Keep your powder dry We’ve all heard about 2014: a choppy, bumpy performance, UnionPay and junket crackdowns, record drops in gaming shares, the VIP take ta
The MagazineCurrent Issue | September 2014 Subscribe
- Fitch cuts 2014 gaming revenue growth forecast Now expects growth of only 4 pct as takings from VIP gaming fall by 15 pct
- VIP gaming predicted to stay weak for rest of 2014 Research house lists causes of August’s drop in Macau’s VIP gaming revenue
- MGM Resorts Intl aims to borrow cheaply in Japan Executive says low interest rates important for investment in casinos there
- SJM employees to hold another demonstration Intend to march to Lisboa and Grand Lisboa to press demand for higher pay
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong
- Effie Forum – ‘Open your Mind to the Digital World’
- Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) conference is held on 11-13 August, 2014
- Thailand Hotel Investment Conference Receives Record Numbers of Overseas Registrations for
Voting PollWhat are your expectations for the gross gaming revenue growth of Macau’s gaming industry in 2014?