Sep 2, 2014,
- Studio City to open with showing of Scorsese shortFilm will reportedly feature Robert DeNiro, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt
- Sands China takes lead in casino gaming marketPushes SJM Holdings, hampered by less revenue from VIPs, into second place
- Casino revenue fall blamed on anti-graft driveAnalysts say mainland corruption crackdown cut August VIP gaming business
- NAPE homes remain the most expensive in JulyPrice of residential floor space there averages MOP133,537 a square metre
- Facebook backlist of taxi drivers dwarfs whitelistCabbies shamed online for overcharging or refusing to go where asked to go
- Plans for smoking rooms in 39 casinos submittedIn readiness for smokers being confined to smoking rooms, VIP gaming rooms
MB VideoBusiness Awards of the Year – Cable TV Business Awards of the Year – Teaser
Inside Macau Business
Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage.
“For every restaurant there’s a reason” Restaurateur Rainer Becker has invigorated the culinary markets in both the East and West.
A place to hang your hat Macau does not have the typical serviced apartments that most expats desire.
A day in the office In Macau, Chinese, American, Portuguese and Japanese companies still adopt different approaches to management, even though such differe
Beijing shockwaves President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption policy hit a new high after it was confirmed that the retired member of Politburo Standing Commi
Keep your powder dry We’ve all heard about 2014: a choppy, bumpy performance, UnionPay and junket crackdowns, record drops in gaming shares, the VIP take ta
The MagazineCurrent Issue | August 2014 Subscribe
- Sands China H1 net profit rises to US$1.37 bln EBITDA a record as business in mass market and premium mass market grows
- Aquis Group registers its brands in Macau But casino developer is reticent about any plan to enter the Macau market
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong BVI: Pivoting to Asia – The Pathway to New Opportunities For too long the Asian Of
- Wynn Macau doubles its 2014 budget for design work Revamping one casino-resort and building another costs more than it thought
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong
- Effie Forum – ‘Open your Mind to the Digital World’
- Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) conference is held on 11-13 August, 2014
- Thailand Hotel Investment Conference Receives Record Numbers of Overseas Registrations for
Voting PollWhat are your expectations for the gross gaming revenue growth of Macau’s gaming industry in 2014?