Aug 23, 2014,
- Wynn Macau H1 net profit slips to HK$3.65 blnCasino takings are main driver of 9.2 pct rise in revenue to HK$15.3 bln
- Gaming, tourism keep current account in surplusMOP428 bln of services exports in 2013 dwarf merchandise trade deficit
- YiDa plans casino-resort in Antigua and BarbudaUS$1 bln resort will have racecourse and the Caribbean’s biggest casino
- Milan Station to open more outlets in MacauSeller of expensive handbags does booming business in city’s casinos in H1
- Chui promises to tackle overabundance of touristsChief executive argues that quality of life of Macau residents is paramount
- Aquis Group registers its brands in MacauBut casino developer is reticent about any plan to enter the Macau market
MB VideoBusiness Awards of the Year – Cable TV Business Awards of the Year – Teaser
Inside Macau Business
Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage.
“For every restaurant there’s a reason” Restaurateur Rainer Becker has invigorated the culinary markets in both the East and West.
A place to hang your hat Macau does not have the typical serviced apartments that most expats desire.
A day in the office In Macau, Chinese, American, Portuguese and Japanese companies still adopt different approaches to management, even though such differe
Beijing shockwaves President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption policy hit a new high after it was confirmed that the retired member of Politburo Standing Commi
Keep your powder dry We’ve all heard about 2014: a choppy, bumpy performance, UnionPay and junket crackdowns, record drops in gaming shares, the VIP take ta
The MagazineCurrent Issue | August 2014 Subscribe
- Melco Crown Entertainment Q2 net profit falls Net revenue drops as VIP gaming slump outweighs perkiness in mass market
- Sands China H1 net profit rises to US$1.37 bln EBITDA a record as business in mass market and premium mass market grows
- Sands retorts after union complains about pay Casino operator says pay is the equivalent of 13.3 per cent higher in 2014
- Building the pyramids Macau’s increasing number of construction projects has caused a great labour shortage
- Business BVI ASIA Annual Regional Conference | 11 September 2014| Hong Kong
- Effie Forum – ‘Open your Mind to the Digital World’
- Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) conference is held on 11-13 August, 2014
- Thailand Hotel Investment Conference Receives Record Numbers of Overseas Registrations for
Voting PollWhat are your expectations for the gross gaming revenue growth of Macau’s gaming industry in 2014?